so, i was going through my drawer the other day in search of thank you cards and found these
unless i am thanking someone for buying my a sled.......these are pretty much useful only half of a month every year. i think it's time to beef up these cards usability. i am pretty sure that's a word.
anyway, i decided to give them a facelift since i love the silver lettering and i really need more thank you cards
so i came up with this
let's make some!
you will need
cards (preferably with a smaller design to cover up, or completely plain)
funky 70s disco music
1. cut out all your circles and all your leaves. i cut four for each circle, and made one much smaller than the other. then, i cut two leaves
2. stack your flower pieces together using a little bit of glue in the center. stack stack stack
3. glue your leaves on first, wherever you decide is best
4. glue on the larger flower
5. glue on the smaller flower
6. go thank people for stuff! and make more and more and more :)
what is the weirdest card you have ever received?
mine: for our wedding, we were given a mozeltov, star of david themed wedding card and we are lds...my husband's nose must have thrown them off.i guess it is not that weird....just wrong religion. nbd. ps- isn't my husband hawt (spelled wrong for emphasis)?
so 'fess up: any weird cards out there?