August 23, 2011

GRE stands for....

technically, it stands for Graduate Records Exam. BUT i think i am gonna rename it to....
 Getting
Really
   Enraged
because the whole thing is so difficult! I mean come one I want to teach elementary school, why do i have to torture over this four hour exam?
side note, i can't bring a water bottle without a label. apparently, being hydrated is cheating. 

i only have two days to go until it is over......pray for me friends, i am gonna need it! i'll show up at the test center with my sewing machine and ask if it passes for identification.

on a happier note, HOW FLIPPIN CUTE is this?!

kitten.jpg Cute Kitten

and now, your tuesday has really started :)

1 comment:

  1. Excellent goods from you, man. I’ve understand your stuff previous to and you’re just too excellent. I actually like what you’ve acquired here, certainly like what you are stating and the way in which you say it. You make it enjoyable and you still take care of to keep it sensible. I can not wait to read far more from you. This is actually a tremendous site..
    GRE Coaching in Chennai

    ReplyDelete

you are just the cherry on top of my sundae!