March 17, 2012

why i haven't been posting

i have been preparing for my ucsb graduate interview
and it was awesome


i don't get to talk about my passion for special education often, so when i got to talk about for an hour...i was pretty psyched

(for those of you who do not know, i am planning on becoming a special education teacher, so i am going to graduate school to get my credentials and masters)


even though it was rainy, i took it as a sign of good luck. i mean, it rained all of my wedding day, and that has turned out pretty awesome so it must be a sign. right?


so hopefully now that i have all of this big stuff done with, i can get back to sewing! hahahaha see you all on monday!


oh and p.s.

HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY!!!!
GO IRELAND!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

you are just the cherry on top of my sundae!