February 13, 2012

valentine's day: not just a hallmark holiday

this year valentine's day actually mean something to me. let me explain.

usually, i get something nice for jay and he gets something nice for me and we eat heart-shaped food. i don't really buy into the flowers, the chocolate (ok, maybe the chocolate), the decor, and all that stuff. i try to shower my husband with love everyday, not just february 14th.

that being said, my husband is doing something really special this year and it makes me really, really happy.

this february, jason is doing a valentine's day giveaway where he will shoot your wedding for $1000 and donate half of the proceeds to Cancercare.org, an organization that assists cancer patients and their families with their physical and financial burdens.

i'm in love. 

so, if you know someone that is getting married, give this offer a gander. not only is the photography well-priced, but half of it will be going to cancer patients.

get married. fight cancer.

and grab that button on my sidebar to spread the word!

have a great monday!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE this! I'm adding to my blog and my facebook and anywhere else I can post it!

    ReplyDelete

you are just the cherry on top of my sundae!